Selling internationally on Amazon from India or any other eCommerce platform is a good idea in order to showcase your products to a larger audience and expand your business globally.
Amazon alone covers a huge part of the E-commerce market basically 52% in the USA and 18% worldwide.
As we all know that India is the fastest growing economy as well as the eCommerce market around the world, Amazon is focusing more in this country.
So by keeping in mind the issues faced by sellers, we have prepared the guided steps that one can follow in order to sell internationally on amazon from India.
Sell internationally on amazon from India
- Just choose a unique and hard to find product.
- Get enrolled in GST which is mandatory to register for an E-commerce seller. (We can help you to register under GST)
- Create a seller account on amazon from your desired email address.
- After you sign up for the seller account there are a couple of tasks that you need to perform such as adding products & content, customize the settings, set up the shipping methods, and much more.
- Seller are not liable for income tax but surely for the sales tax because of the products storage in the country and selling of it.
What is the fee to sell internationally on Amazon from India?
There would be a fee of $0.99/Unit sold for the Freelancers/Individuals and $39.99(No unit limits) for entrepreneurs or companies which is excluding the referral | shipping | fulfillment fees.
These fees would be dependent upon the multiple factors and can be fall between 8-10% of the product price.