Indian Products in the USA
America always thrives towards the development of its nation in terms of everything except few things and dominates the world in terms of finance/defense/business/development and so on.
Why do Americans want to buy Indian products?
As we all know about the popularity of Indian products in the USA and around the world due to its quality and art.
We can say it’s the culture they love about India or the traditional values which somewhere touches their heart through love.
Why do Indian’s wants to sell in USA?
America always loves to trade with India as the relations between both the countries are great because of Indian’s contribution to the development of the US and share similar global views for the development.
There are a number of best selling Indian products in the USA at the present moment which Americans love to buy.
And not only Indian’s even majority of the countries sellers want to sell in the USA only because of the reasons mentioned below.
Few points and the major factors
- Best price
- Return rate over investment
- Online shopping habits
- Trust Indian products
- Love the culture
Top-selling Indian products in the USA
- Readymade garments
- Home furnishings
- Vegetable extracts oil
- Gems and stones
- Textile articles
- Dry fruits
- Fruits extract products
- Essential oil
- Vegetable extract products
- Wooden home decor
- Organic Indian Grocery
- Ethnic wear
- Jewelry products
- Ready to eat products
- Hindi books
- Women/Men T-shirt & Vest(not crochet and Knit)
- Beet & Cane Sugar
- Sportswear like swimwears & tracksuits(not crochet and knit)
- Leather wallets and cases
Useful things to keep in mind
- Edible products move through a very strict US FDA norms in order to enter the USA.
- Non-edible products are easy and simple to export.
- Deepak Agarwal who is the founder of Desiclik, says that Indian ethnic wear, ready to eat foods, wooden crafts, handicrafts, grocery, oils, Jewelry, and spices are the best selling products to sell in the USA.
- 3 million Indian people are living in the USA at the present moment.
- Clothing, handicraft, and jewelry are easy to export products in terms of paperwork and procedures.
Top 15 Best countries to Export from India
1- United States of America
2- United Arab Emirates
4- Hong Kong
6- United Kingdom
13- Few african countries
14- Few latin america countries like Caribbean