We all know the increasing demand for organic products around the world and only India(Bharat) is capable to make this possible contribution for the betterment of this world.
Through resources(IBEF.ORG) Indian organic food market is estimated to cross $1.36 Billion by the year 2020.
There is not a single person on this planet who wants to eat chemically grown food consciously but if we see the present situation then more than 70% of the world population is consuming chemically grown food.
According to WHO, when a farmer used pesticides it remains in food, soil, and water once used for farming.
Benefits of organic products:
- It grows with natural manure and resources not with the chemical fertilizers.
- Unnaturally grown crop(weed or grass) is greatly maintained by the ancient methods used by the Indian farmers centuries ago.
- Insects and pests are controlled by creating a bio-diversity environment for them.
- Naturally grown food also helps animals to give pure and organic milk or eggs.
- Organic products are great for the environment and future generations.
Best organic products to sell online from India
1- Sonamasuri brown rice
3- Ragi flour
5- Green coffee
7- Chia seeds
8- Gur Shakkar
9- Forest honey
10- Dry Fruits
11- White Quinoa
13- Flax seeds
15- Coconut oil
17- Palm sugar
19- Organic medicines